국내아티스트

키노트(Key Note)&Joelle/The Midst of Thee (Devotional Essay)

by CCMHUB posted Oct 25, 2018
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print

2018-11-02

Key Note, Joelle - Devotional Essay

"The Midst of Thee"

When I was a chid, he loved me and called me by his side. He  taught me how to walk and read and made his character to be like me. His somewhat rigid and formal teaching seemed to be outdated and worn-out. I didn't know that it was the wisdom that surpasses the present and love deepened through the years, not just the longevity of the lagged era. I did not know that he was delivering me from the world beyond the human life and healing me. During the time of spending countless days and nights alone and breaking myself, I was no longer able to bear the yoke that any human could bear. I am in the shape of a beast, not a man.  As I was dragging the yoke, I could not walk with my two feet, but rather with my two hands and two feet. I became a beast that walked in four feet.
How can I stand before my father who raised me like this?

As I step backward, I close my ears and close my eyes. There is no way to answer the call. What can I show him and talk about?  Now my helpless hands and feet, frightened by unfamiliarity of love, cannot lift me up. Things that I have forgotten in my mind fluctuates like the overflowing water. Fluctuations wake me up and cause me to collapse. It feels like the hot fire is burning me up. To kill and forget  is like jumping into the fire and burning myself. When I am silent and open my eyes again, I listen to the sound. I answer to the call. And I tremble as I stand before him. He washed my hands and made me stay at his house; he gave me food and clothed me. I am at peace. Now I don't look around for something in anxiety. The holy and faithful Father reigns over again to raise me. He lets me rest. He raises, teaches me to go beyond higher places.

Let's be thankful and be more thankful. Let's thank the Father, who is perfect in me. Let's look at our Father, not ourselves. I am complete before His goodness of love.

:: Credit
All Song Writing Key Note
Writer Key Note
Piano Key Note
Voice Joelle
Recording & Mixing & Mastering Key Note

main_image.jpg

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소