국내아티스트

키노트(Key Note)&Joelle/Sorrow (Devotional Essay)

by CCMHUB posted Sep 28, 2018
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

+ - Up Down Comment Print

2018-10-02

Key Note, Joelle - Devotional Essay

‘Sorrow’

What do you miss? What are you sad about?
What I desire, what I want to own, and what I have been anxious about have finally left me with sense of loss and emptiness. Whether I accomplished it or not doesn’t mean it is the result. The time that I have been waiting for doesn’t fulfill me and I long for greater desire, then my hope is turned into despair. I have feelings of longing and emptiness in all circumstances. My unfulfilled yearning and subsequent longing make me look at more of the fundamental problems.

What did I miss? Is it what I wished for and what I really want now? I missed the Lord and I am in hurry because I am chased by the world. All I can do is to make a hasty decision and decision led by the situations. I went out where the wind was blowing but I faced the unexpected whirlwind which made me fall. When I am living without Lord in the world, I am in endless rush out there to grab what is going to fill the spiritual void, the hollowness which follows along with feeling sense of loss, and loneliness. My heart, which should turn to the Lord but rather when it turns toward the world it is because of what I see with my eyes, what I hear in my ears and what I grasp in my hands.

Close your eyes and close your ears to the sound of the world for a moment and call on the LORD. I call my father with my longing and hope. I pray that His fulfillment that satisfies me will not leave me but stay with me at every moment.

:: Credit
All Song Writing Key Note
Writer Key Note
Piano Key Note
Voice Joelle
Recording & Mixing & Mastering Key Note

main_image.jpg

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소