Lynch, who played Ravenclaw member Luna Lovegood, said that she's actually a Gryffindor in real-life. En 1998, il interprète le personnage de Peagreen Clock dans Le Petit Monde des Borrowers de Peter Hewitt[11], au côté de Hugh Laurie (Dr House), John Goodman, ainsi que deux acteurs qu'il retrouvera plus tard dans la saga Harry Potter (cf. Tom then teased the arrival of his on-screen parents: 'I've also been assured I get the backing of dad and mum', with Jason, who starred as the Malfoy patriarch for six of the eight movies, coming on: 'Hi, I'm Jason Isaacs'. En 2016, il joue dans le péplum américain La Résurrection du Christ puis dans le film biographique franco-britannique réalisé par Amma Asante, A United Kingdom et dans le thriller Message from the King. Heart broken x #slytherinforlife," the actor tweeted in January 2015. Le 22-9-1987, Tom Felton (surnom: Tom) est né à Epsom, Surrey, England, United Kingdom. Dans le sixième film, il fait son retour au premier plan puisqu'il est le méchant du film. Le film se déroulera durant la fin de la seconde guerre mondiale, et devrait être tourné fin 2020 en Estonie. So don't cancel Halloween yet! James also shared a snap that saw him kiss the small trophy as Tom held his head in his hands in despair and he joked that 'Gryffindor always beats Slytherin'. Now, after two of them embarrassingly... Liverpool's biggest NHS trust claims its intensive care units are only 80% full and quieter than usual -... Could a 'circuit breaker' STILL happen at half-term? It was in 2012 when Emma appeared on The Jonathan Ross Show that she first admitted she had a major crush on Tom when they filmed Harry Potter. The trio were the latest stars to read chapters of the first book from J. K. Rowling's wizarding franchise, with celebrities including David Beckham, Daniel Radcliffe and Eddie Redmayne reading earlier segments. Produced by Jason Blum as part of his "Welcome to the Blumhouse" anthology, the film stars Mamoudou Athie as an amnesiac dad trying to get his life back after a car accident that killed his wife who undergoes an experimental treatment by a high-profile doctor (Phylicia Rashad) that makes him question his identity even more. since. Il est le méchant, comme il devait l'être selon le livre. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Il incarne l'année suivante James Ashford, aux côtés de Elizabeth Olsen, dans le film dramatique historique acclamé par la critique En secret, puis il joue dans From the Rough. ». Il est le fils de Peter Felton, un ancien employé de Cisco Systems[2] et de Sharon Anstey, qui est la propriétaire d'un magasin d'électroménager nommé Dorking Domestic Appliances à Dorking[3]. The creepy anthology centers on a young drifter (Caitlin Custer) who applies for a job at a local mortuary. Account active And with COVID-19 still impacting movie theaters and the entertainment industry, "Hubie" and other at-home frightfests are the best way to escape from real-life horrors. The first image revealed that Felton's display name on his Wizarding World passport is the same as the character he portrayed on-screen, rather than his real name. They're given a home in a seemingly normal English town, and he's all about moving on while she still has a foot in the past, when something unearthly arises that haunts them in extremely personal ways. Jason then revealed he had brought along the cane used by Lucius in the movies, as he displayed the snake head of the support and said: 'But I haven't come alone. Director Ben Wheatley's adaptation of Daphne du Maurier’s famed 1938 gothic novel is a psychological thriller that casts Lily James as a newlywed who moves into the lavish English estate of her husband (Armie Hammer), though she learns the place hasn't escaped the shadow of his first wife. Il interprète le rôle de Logan, principal trouble-fête et antagoniste de la série[23]. He used to do tricks on it. Tom Felton has been in an on-screen matchup with Charlotte Hope in A United Kingdom (2017).. Tom Felton is a member of the following lists: English film actors, English television actors and 1987 births.. Les critiques saluent une nouvelle fois les interprétations des acteurs principaux. Hufflepuffs, represented by the color yellow and a badger, are known for being loyal, patient, and hardworking. Il reprend de la renommée mondiale en interprétant le rôle de Julian Albert dans la série télévisée à succès The Flash, lors de la troisième saison de celle-ci. Tom Felton was born on the 22nd of September in 1987 to Sharon and Peter in Epsom. Here are their cutest moments together. Le dernier opus, Harry Potter et les Reliques de la Mort, partie 2 sort en juillet 2011. Is Tom Felton married or single, who is he dating now and previously? Posting a video on his Instagram of himself as Draco Malfoy playing a game of red hands with Emma as Hermione (with Daniel Radcliffe there too lol), fans noticed some heavy FLANTER between the two. Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) has said that she's a Gryffindor like her character. Help us build our profile of Tom Felton! Looking less than pleased, Tom stood with his arms crossed as he put on a forlorn expression as James wore a triumphant smile on his face. He is known for his role as Draco Malfoy in the film Harry Potter fantasy novels by J.K. Rowling. En 2016, il tient le rôle de Lucius dans le péplum La Résurrection du Christ. a sad day....on so many levels #harrypotterathome, A post shared by Tom Felton (@t22felton) on May 6, 2020 at 4:13am PDTMay 6, 2020 at 4:13am PDT. Deputy Digital Content Manager | Entertainment & Family. L'année suivante, il joue dans les films dramatiques, From the Rough et Belle. Quand je dois jouer quelque chose de bouleversant, je pense à des choses très cool ! En 2012, il fait une apparition dans The Apparition. Il joue en 2005 dans un épisode de la série télévisée américaine Home Farm Twins. Tom Felton is a 33-year-old British Movie Actor from Kensington, London, England, UK. It features on JK Rowling’s Harry Potter At Home online hub, launched for children, parents, carers and teachers during the Covid-19 outbreak on Spotify. Willy Sanjuan/Invision/AP and Warner Bros. C'est aussi le seul film de la série « Harry Potter » à passer la barre symbolique du milliard de dollars de recettes dans le monde[15]. Halloween 2020: 10 thrillers and ... ("Harry Potter" bad guy Tom Felton). He said: 'Hello my name is Emma Watson, I play Hagrid in the Harry Potter films and I'm here to read Chapter 14 of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone or Philosopher's Stone depending on where you are.'. Happy days: In July Tom reunited with his onscreen parents Jason Isaacs and Helen McCrory to read Chapter 14 of Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone. Un an plus tard, Tom Felton joue une nouvelle fois le rôle de Draco dans Harry Potter et la Chambre des secrets (2002), le deuxième opus de la série. This follow-up to the witchy 1996 cult hit "The Craft" stars Cailee Spaeny as the new girl in town who's befriended by three schoolmates (Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone and Zoey Luna) and becomes the fourth member of their coven. Tom Felton and Jade Olivia quietly broke up after dating for almost a decade. This week Matt Hancock condemned experts who dared question lockdown. Tom Felton divorce, married, net worth, salary, affair, girlfriend, wife | Tom Felton, the Harry Potter fame Draco Malfoy, is also a singer and besides acting, he also sings and his first original song Hawaii was released in 2010. Some popular Hufflepuffs from J.K. Rowling's novels include Cedric Diggory, Tonks, and Newt Scamander from the "Fantasy Beasts" series. I joined Pottermore and was sorted into........Gryffindor. Helen said: 'And I'm here with my son and my husband to read you Chapter 14', while Tom finished: 'Today we are going to read Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback'. Un an plus tard, Tom Felton joue une nouvelle fois le rôle de Drago dans Harry Potter et la Chambre des secrets (2002), le deuxième opus de la série. Il habite seule dans un appartement à Epsom, Surrey, England, United Kingdom. En 2017, il apparaît dans les films Stratton de Simon West et Megan Leavey de Gabriela Cowperthwaite.