STD PTS calculated as: Rush or Receiving Yards (1 pt per 10 yds), Run or Rec TD(6), Fumbles Lost (-2). Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. Peace! After taking a hard hit to the head, McCoy was diagnosed with a concussion and missed the next 4 games. UPDATE, Sep 2 9:18 p.m.: Leonard Fournette has signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and will compete with Ronald Jones, LeSean McCoy, and Ke’Shawn Vaughn in the backfield. How McCoy has entered the mix, further diluting the pot. McCoy is considered "week to week" and is a long shot for Thursday night's game vs. the Bears. What has looked to primarily be a two-man timeshare has now become a three-man committee, assuming health (COVID-19 or otherwise) and setting aside any notion McCoy doesn’t stick all the way to Week 1. He attended Bishop McDevitt High School until 2006. STD PTS calculated as: Rush or Receiving Yards (1 pt per 10 yds), Run or Rec TD(6), Fumbles Lost (-2). Get instant advice on whether you should trade LeSean McCoy for Michael Pittman Jr. in standard leagues. And a side note… we've got a re-draft 16-team, 20 players drafted league (drafting water boys by the 17th round) that I've won 2 years in a row. Hang on to them. He told me he felt very comfortable about who he was going to select but would not tell me who his prized gem was to be. A few years ago, we devised a clever way to use one of your lists to draft a team for an absent owner, the sob won it all. customerservice@fantasyindex.com, Monday–Fridaynoon–8 pm Eastern (9 am–5 pm Pacific). Thigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1. Kenny Ducey gives his picks for Friday morning’s DraftKings fantasy tennis slate, which locks at 6:00 a.m. McCoy suffered a sprained ankle while facing the Cowboys. McCoy is considered "week to week" and is a long shot for … After a lost rookie season, Ronald Jones topped 1,000 total yards in 2019. Beyoncé’s Black is King is an artful retelling of The Lion King. But the Bucs did want to pay him $2 million in base salary with incentives that could raise that to $3.5 million in his one-year Super Bowl or bust contract. ET. We'll see if Leonard Fournette can return from his own ankle injury for that one. A little feedback from a long time customer. Sputtering Tyler Lockett. One could emerge, but there is a good chance that since Fournette is getting to the team late, that Jones will get the majority of the early down work Week 1 and then we’ll see if Fournette has made much headway in the competition by Week 2. I guess if you select McCoy, that's the hope. Arians said the job is Jones’ and doesn’t see him losing it. I don't think so. I bought one magazine, the same magazine for 30 years. Major fantasy takeaway from this signing is that McCoy is insurance for the possibility that neither Jones, Vaughn nor Ogunbowale is an asset in the passing game. Kenny Ducey gives his picks for Friday morning’s DraftKings fantasy tennis slate, which locks at 6:00 a.m. Lesson learned. Bucs RB LeSean McCoy has been diagnosed with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. Thanks for the detailed, hard work and an great product! Thank you for all the updates etc. He didn't enter concussion protocol, Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1, McCoy suffered an ankle injury late in the Chiefs' win over the Raiders. But it didn't work out for him in Kansas City last year. Interesting to see how much more accurate you were at the end of the year compared to other books my competitors used. All I have to do is read and then plug and play, thanks again for doing all the work so I don't have to, except for cash the check of course! It is by far the most comprehensive, well written fantasy football magazine on the market. ... Is Clyde Edwards-Helaire a top-six running back in fantasy for 2020? 98115, 206-527-4444 The payoff in the league is not bad, six hundred dollars to be exact, but it is those all important bragging rights that really make it fun! A year older, I don't see much reason to think things will be different. McCoy suffered a compound right ankle fracture in high school. 1/2 PPR adds 0.5 points per reception. Is the interest valid? NFL Network's Mike Garafolo and Ian Rapoport hear that RB LeSean McCoy remains in the Bucs' plans, despite the addition of RB Leonard Fournette. Hi, received my copy over the weekend and I think it's the best work you guys have done (I've been reading your publication since 1988). McCoy just turned 32, and the Bucs are essentially taking a free look-see. — James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) August 27, 2020 When giving his fantasy advice, McCoy was answering questions about Tom Brady and his ability to get the ball to his running backs through the air, which was a hallmark of his time with the Patriots . He was active for the next game. Ronald Jones remains highest in our RB rankings but looks no better than a borderline RB3 at this point. Michael Thomas' off-field antics. I just wanted to Thank You and everyone there (customer service, the writers, janitors, secretaries and assistants) for your hard work and dedication. Steve Buchanan goes over three DraftKings NFL player salaries and how they either went up or down ahead of Week 6. Boys, we have a chance to repeat in the 33rd year of the NWFFL. Bruce Arians just now: “Rojo’s our guy.” Also said LeSean McCoy is ready for his role. Fantasy Football Picks, Fades: DraftKings NFL DFS Salary Risers and Fallers Ahead of Week 6. Been playing since mid 90s and your mag has been there every year. ET on October 18. McCoy just turned 32, and the Bucs are essentially taking a free look-see. But for now, we're not adjusting the projections for Ronald Jones or Ke'Shawn Vaughn. He played one snap without touching the ball in the divisional round, was apparently a healthy scratch for the championship game (he showed up on the injury report with an "illness") and then was also inactive for the Super Bowl. It’ll be interesting to see how the #Buccaneers split the work in a crowded backfield now that Leonard Fournette has joined. Napoli signs Nigerian international striker Victor Osimhen from Lille in record €50m deal. The 32-year-old was a healthy scratch for 6 of the Chiefs' final 11 games last year (including playoffs) and totaled just 29 carries and 12 targets in the other 5. Pat Mayo goes position-by-position breaking down the Sunday NFL slate, giving his Week 6 DraftKings picks for GPPs. In 13 regular-season games he had 465 yards and four touchdowns on 101 carries (4.6 yards per carry) along with 28 catches for 181 yards and one score. I don't think so. So it sounds like we're looking at a 3-back committee in Tampa. What are the only three offenses that haven’t scored more than 2 TDs in a game this year? 28-year old LeSean McCoy was born and raised in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.As a child he was nicknamed "Shady" due to experiencing frequent mood swings. Unfortunately, a few years ago a couple of other owners found the same publication (they didnʼt get it from me; I always disguised the sheets while at the draft!). Did I tell you I'm in three leagues? We saw Jones grow in that department last season, after not being a factor as a receiver in college. LeSean McCoy (ankle) ruled out for TNF. We have a running list of players placed on the new IR spot designated for the coronavirus. "Brady to Shady" talk, and people going around my dynasty leagues with active waiver wires exhuming his dusty body. Indications are LeSean McCoy will still play an integral part, particularly in the passing game and on third downs. He doesn’t see him losing that starting job or anything changing. The magazine is exactly the same as last year, which is perfect. We also know that McCoy has the resume to stick with the team and according to Garafolo, he is in line for work. NFL 2020 Week 6 DraftKings Fantasy Football Picks, Predictions, Sleepers. "Brady to Shady" talk, and people going around my dynasty leagues with active waiver wires exhuming his dusty body. But his much-lamented struggles in pass protection took on even great concern with the signing of Tom Brady, and the Buccaneers used a third-round pick on Vanderbilt running back Ke’Shawn Vaughn. The question is, did they go after Fournette to compete with Jones and share work like Peyton Barber last season because their third-round draft pick Ke’Shawn Vaughn didn’t live up to expectations or because Jones hasn’t lived up to expectations? The NFL season is underway, which means Covid-19 testing is picking up. Veteran running back LeSean McCoy gives out some fantasy football advice and praises teammate Ronald Jones. Fantasy Football Sleepers 2020: Buccaneers RB LeSean McCoy Scott Edwards 8/11/2020 Jonathan Price shooting: Texas officer arrested after killing 31 … I wanted to send a quick note and thank you for your great magazine! Tampa Bay signed LeSean McCoy yesterday, and there was a lot of unreasonable excitement about it. We analyze the fantasy impact for the rest of the 2020 season. Terms. The Buccaneers have signed LeSean McCoy, and further muddied their backfield for fantasy owners. Will be a customer until the time I can't read anymore. They still have no idea how I can be so lucky every year :-) Cheaters do prosper!!!! I have been a customer of yours for many years. - LeSean McCoy on how RBs have success catching the ball with Brady. I did receive the updated draft ranking from you guys in plenty of time for my draft that night. This is my ninth year competing with my two very savey adult children and their 11 regulars to make it a 14 team draft with a $200 bid limit. 206-527-4444 Copyright © 2020 Fantasy Football Index - Inc. All Rights Reserved, August 3, 2020 Fantasy Index Internet Extra, Customizable rankings based on August 3, 2020 projections, PDF edition of Fantasy Football Index magazine. I've won championships in leagues and money playing Daily Fantasy and your Training Camp updates are the highlight of my summer and a recurring order for me every single season. KeShawn Vaughn is a rookie (who by the way is currently sidelined on the COVID-19 list). He completed the game but missed the following week. Over the first four games had at least 80 total yards three times and averaged 11.6 fantasy points per game (non-PPR).