Create My Account Just need forms? The fee is usually paid in the local currency and varies depending on the location. This is a good move by USCIS to help employers respond to RFEs. !For my case, I had an urgent timeline to apply for a re-entry. The K1 visa process for 2020 is a bit more simple in the number of forms, the fees, and process. The U.S. Embassy will instruct the fiance to return some of the documents immediately. For example, they can’t charge U.S. men to be a member, but allow foreign women to join for free. Important change is that you should carry your own pen and. USCIS takes about 5 to 7 months to process the Form I-129f. Check USCIS Official Press Release. So far the lawsuits have not resulted in any waiver. The new administration’s immigration focus have resulted in extended timelines of all immigration processes. If you want to verify that the NVC has received you file, call them at 603-334-0700 or email them at NVCINQUIRY@state.gov. Compared to other Law firms where you have to check for updates, Ashoori Law is very professional are very prompt in providing timely updates. Applications.Schedule.Referral Partners. The petitioner must marry the alien fiance within 90 days of entry into the United States. I would recommend them to my friends. To see current USCIS processing times for the Form I-129f you may check the USCIS Case Processing website here. By Michael Ashoori, Esq. I was extremely. Individuals to bring their own blue and black pens. and Is it allowed to stay in US in this case without receipt notice after H4 visa expiry ? Both the EAD (Employment Authorization Document) and Advance Parole should be issue within about 6 months (even before the adjustment of status is finalized). Michael and his team members are very professional and easy to work with. You need to indicate the reason for rescheduling indicating that you are sick. Due to the COVID-19 situation, some employees may be on leave and remote work may delay some processing too. Eventually the alien must file an adjustment of status petition to receive the green card. If you are a really nervous client like me, these people are always super patient and kind with you. The collection, fees etc are very streamlined and transparent.Michale was always approachable and very fast on his responses. "ratingValue": "5", With the National Emergency declaration by President Trump, he can free up federal funds to support state and local activities to protect public health and safety. dates until July 1st, 2020. If approved, the applicant can visit the local USCIS office to have their passport stamped with a temporary green card stamp. Is there any delay in sending the receipt notice for I-539s due to COVID-19 ? They care on their clients with their situation and help without limitation. "image": "https://rapidvisa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/jjbuilding.jpg", The K-1 nonimmigrant visa is also known as a fiancé(e) visa. Has a dangerous physical or mental disorder. She helped me a lot from the beginning of my case (naturalization case). Hello, After hiring Ashhori Law the process was smooth and clear, the response times are optimal. they are working on k1 in February and march filers. The previous guidance was that they would have it closed at least until April 1st, now they are extending the same for another month at least. RapidVisa® is a U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Registered Trademark #77769205. I would like to learn about the most current processing times of USICS? They really went out of their way to make sure that we meet the deadline and provided us with regular updates on the process. Having an experienced attorney like you on my side was a good sign that I was walking into the right path to win the case. Going forward, my spouse and I definitely plan to use Ashoori Law for future immigration services. Must wear mask and practice safe distancing. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. appreciated:-Taking the time to work out the strategy for me, explaining the options I have and the solutions to potential situations that could arise.-Responding quickly and with well-thought out responses, when I emailed him with questions.-Being very meticulous (him as well as his staff) in ensuring the that logistics of my application were executed expediently and carefully.My case was not a big one, yet Michael behaved as if it were a big case.