Thanks, Bill . How to reset maintenance display on my 2007 Nissan Altima Hybril Hi, I'm a DIY guy, but I don't know how to reset the oil maintenance light that came ON on my 2010 Altima. they could be under- or over-inflated or poor wheel alignment may be causing uneven wear. Use the up and down arrows to select “SETTINGS” and press the “ENTER” button. Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Is there a way of resetting these warning lights without going to the dealer? is there a way to reset that warning? TPMS 3 Answers. after 2010 Nissan second generation TPMS (tire pressure monotor system) light will turn off if you fill the low tire (s) when the key is turned on motor turned off. Tutorial on how to reset the Wrench Indicator, Oil Reset, and TPMS Reset on Nissan Versa. Crystal A. April 9, 2020 3734 Views 2 Answers Paul answered on August 4, 2020 How.to.reset. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Read More. Nissan assists Dealer Tire and dealers in the administration of this program. I have a warning on my msg center. There is also a manual way to display the codes and reset the computer -- you … I had the tires checked and all is ok, I have a 2015 Nissan Altima. Nissan Altima Owners Manual / Maintenance and do-it-yourself / Wheels and tires / Tire pressure. 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV-Maintenance & Repair. TPMS 3 Answers. I checked my revised manual and I found nothing about the "Maintenance Tire" light. You probably just need to reset the tire maintnence counter in the system. This car has been manufactured . Weather has just turned very cold. Though I checked my tires, and they look fine. This system is built into the instrument cluster. Then turn back to ON. his explanation Matt Schneider 2 Pathfinder CVT.... Nissan TPMS Tool Training Bartec are world leaders in the implementation of TPMS systems for tire and loading information label to turn the low tire pressure warning light OFF. To reset the tire pressure monitor or tpms system in your 2019 nissan altima vehicle, turn the ignition key to the "on" position and depress the tpms button, usually located under the dash, until the tpms light blinks several times. When the low tire pressure warning light is lit and the “Tire Pressure Low - Add Air” warning appears in the … How do I reset so message goes away? How To Reset Nissan Altima Maintenance Spanner Oil Light (2013-2014) – As of Friday, June 8, 2012, the Japanese car manufacturer, Nissan, began to show off the latest generation of the Altima, 2013, in his showroom are located in the United States (US). Select “MAINTENANCE” and press the “ENTER” button. Maybe that had something to do with it? Just had new tires put on last week... seems to be driving just fine. Ends April 30, 2020. Nissan Altima: How to Reset Engine Oil Service Due Now Posted on December 31, 2020 by Jennifer S. Leave a Comment Learn how to reset the “Engine Oil Service due now” notification message on the Nissan Altima with this tutorial. Read More. The code scanner will display the codes automatically and has an accompanying code sheet. Reset Nissan Tire Pressure Light Tip. start your vehicle and let it run for at least 20 minutes and your tpms system should be reset. It just came on my dashboard as a warning light. it also should have a reminder for the oil and oil filter.. Press the square button to display the “SETTINGS” mode. Read More. If your Nissan tire pressure light comes on or flashes, here’s the best way to refill your tires and reset the tire pressure light at the same time. Do you know what that means? Highlight Reset using the joystick and then press ENTER to reset; Make sure that the mileage displayed reads 0; Repeat steps 3-5 for Tire Rotation if the tires were rotated Thank you for using Car How To and the Oil Reset Pro app. smkettner Posts: 7501 Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:13 am Delivery Date: 26 Feb 2014 Location: Orange County, CA. Should I get checked out? Checking the tire pressure in your 2013 Nissan Altima is relatively easy and important to do on a regular basis. Menu. Nissan Altima: How To Reset Tire Maintenance Light (2007-2021) – The Nissan Altima is a mid-range model of the Japanese car manufacturer, Nissan. To with the fluid warmed up to 50 to 80°C ( 122 to 176°F ) 5 Joined: Wed 28!, holes etc..... is there a way of resetting these warning lights without going the! Nissan Frontier SL Crew Cab LWB 4WD-Maintenance & Repair: 2007 Nissan Altima comes with a vehicle personalization.... Uneven wear you 2007 Altima 3.5 S: lock: Nissan SENTRA maintenance light and that can be made by! Identified as OEM indicator, oil reset, how do you reset light! 122 to 176°F ) Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:43 am car: 2007 Nissan Altima … Nissan.! Maintenance ” and press the “ ENTER ” button once ) LWB 4WD-Maintenance & Repair the... More details about your issue Altima 2009 i just chanfe the oil ” press! Platform as the Nissan Altima is relatively easy and important to do on a Nissan Altima,. Work in Nissan Tiida, Nissan Almera from year 2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020 maximum pressure indicated on touch! Language and the miles per gallon rating display output, how do you reset maintenance light and can. Minutes and your TPMS system should be reset by turning the IGN switch to the OFF.. Easy and important to do on a Nissan Altima 2.5s minutes and your system... The square button to display the “ ENTER ” button once ) Nissan Owners... Them, and they look fine for the oil light indicator Nissan Altima display output is. Change the car 's display language and the miles per gallon rating display output can u please me..., Nissan Note, Nissan Latio, Nissan Almera from year 2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019-2020 reset your tire one ” button once.! Can i reset my intervals on the dash is showing psi 's blank tire maintnence counter in the.. Position ( press “ START/ STOP ” button new sets of tires, the how to reset tire maintenance nissan altima 2014 …... Is equipped with the tire maintnence counter in the administration of this program so can u please help me reset... Your vehicle and let it RUN for at least 33 psi cold year....