The OGX® Coconut Miracle Penetrating Oil is a coconut oil hair treatment that helps to calm frizz and tame flyaways and leave hair soft, silky and shiny. Volver al contenido principal Ir a la página de inicio Passer au contenu principal Retour à la page d'accueil OGX Beauty Coconut Miracle Oil Penetrating Oil 3.3 fl.oz./100mL $7.99 This Penetrating Oil is the key to your island escape, to help revive your senses and your strands. I have thick, wavy/loose curly hair. OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Penetrating Oil (100ml) ৳ 1,150.00 Get Extra 5% Discount from Shajgoj App. This oil does not "penetrate" your hair like it says in the title. The OGX® Coconut Miracle Penetrating Oil is a coconut oil hair treatment that helps to calm frizz and tame flyaways and leave hair soft, silky and shiny. OGX Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo 385ml, OGX Detoxifying Pomegranate & Ginger Conditioner 385ml, OGX Detoxifying Pomegranate & Ginger Shampoo 385ml. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window I use OGX products often and this one wasn’t my favorite. Thi... Log In Sign Up Hair Care Hair Products Hair Oil OGX Beauty Coconut Miracle Oil Penetrating Oil Add to … OGX Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Penetrating Hair Oil Treatment, Extra Hydrating Anti-Frizz Oil for Coarse, Dry Hair, Paraben-Free, Sulfated-Surfactants Free, 3.3 oz by OGX Write a review The OGX® Coconut Miracle Penetrating Oil is a coconut oil hair treatment that helps to calm frizz and tame flyaways and leave hair soft, silky and shiny.