FLEETWOOD MAC LIVE 2013 TOUR ANNOUNCED . Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. The iconic rock band will show off their new line-up in Australia — with Crowded House star Neil Finn now in the band.

**Rescheduled dates HERE**. news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site. The Fleetwood Mac tour features original band members Mick Fleetwood, John … news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site, Fleetwood Mac announce 2019 Australian tour, Lindsey Buckingham fired from Fleetwood Mac, Kanye West’s staggering wealth revealed in federal documents, Rebel Wilson weight loss: ‘Call me Fit Amy’. Sorry, we’ve got no upcoming shows for Fleetwood Mac.

Your comprehensive live music resource for show listings, artist tracking, music news, photos, reviews and more. “If you pour some music on whatever’s wrong, it’ll sure help out.”, “Just give me one thing that I can hold on to.”. Formed in 1999 and with over 800 major concert events to date the British Rock TRIBUTE Production ''Rumours Of Fleetwood Mac'' has now performed to over 750,000 MAC fans across the world. The tour will feature the new line-up of Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Stevie Nicks, and Christine McVie along with newcomers Mike Campbell and Neil Finn, following the band’s 50+ city North American tour. We know we have something new, yet it’s got the unmistakeable Mac sound,” said Mick Fleetwood in the band’s tour announcement. news.com.au January 17, 2019 7:41am The shake-up comes after key member Lindsay Buckingham was controversially axed from the band, a decision he has publicly criticised. They went on to release 17 full length studio albums to much mainstream and financial success. The Bachelorette: James Weir recaps episode 3 cull after st... Nicole Kidman missed out on role in Notting Hill and Love Ac... Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. RFM concerts produced and promoted by, A CHAS COLE FOR CMP ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTATION -, All Rights Reserved and Enforced Copyright © 2020 CMP Entertainment. A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites.

The iconic Fleetwood Mac will tour Australia later in 2019, debuting their latest line-up down under. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for Fleetwood Mac scheduled in 2020.

After nearly a year, and with more than 80 concerts across eight countries, Fleetwood Mac announced today the final show of their 2018/2019 world tour, taking place on November 16 in Las Vegas at T… Pro Tip: Click “Add to My Bands” below and we’ll notify you when Fleetwood Mac announces shows in your area.

Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Fleetwood Mac and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 1675377 other Fleetwood Mac fans.