DR. BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA An Institution Of 90 Years of Glorious History & Contributions In Teaching And Research (Accreditated Grade B ++ by NAAC) (called at the place of Agra University, Agra from 24.09.1995 vide U.P.

Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) MBA and M.Sc. So that the officials for Dr BR Ambedkar Open University, are called online applications From the official website. Kindly Read this Article Till the End to Understand About the All Details of the BRAOU Like Its Admission Process, Courses, Application Form Filling Steps, Important Dates, Etc. Because of collegedunia, all my questions regarding JEE Mains were answered. How to Get Admission in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology For 2020 Batch? Keep up to date with our progress by following us, I had passed my intermediate MPC since 2005 and will to take admission in BA as a distance student. Required fields are marked *. Click on the link of an application form. You may need to scroll to find it.

Ques. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Master’s degree in the cognate subject with at least 55% marks is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission.

Get Latest Update Railway Recruitment Sept 2020: You can Apply online Latest Railway Jobs 2020. Candidates can fill the Ambedkar University online application form from anywhere for Ambedkar University admission 2020. Admission is offered on the basis of a valid score in the written test conducted by the university followed by an interview. job riya  Students Should Fill the Online Registration Form for the Eligibility Test (ET) of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) at the Earliest as the Last Date is April 4, 2020. Students will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test. In Addition, You Must Have at Least a Master’s Degree From Any Recognized Board in India With 55 Percent to Apply to the University’s M.Phil and PhD Programmes. I passed Ssc.am I eligible to join B.com in Dr.B.R. A dream for students. Now You Have to Fill Some Basic Details Like Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender and Aadhar Card No. Programmes of this University For 2020 Batch. In the field of education, BRAOU offers M.Ed program. M.Phil & Ph.D. admission is written test and interview-based. The last day for online Application is October 15, 2020. Candidates may follow simple steps to fill the Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Degree Online Application Form and observe the How to Apply for Ambedkar Open Degree Exams. Hi Maher, admission to all the UG courses being offered in this university will be done on the basis of score obtained in entrance exam conducted by the university. Finally, take the print of the application form.

© 1997-2020. The execute bit adds 1 to its total (in binary 001). The Candidates Can Pay the BRAOU Eligibility Test (ET) Fees through Online Mode by Debit or Credit Card or Also Can Pay through TS/AP Online Franchisee Centre by Submitting the Rs. Final admission is based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Be sure to include the steps needed to see the 500 error on your site. Simple Steps to Get Admission in Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University M.Phil and PhD Programmes For 2020 Batch, Complete List of Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Courses. All About Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Admission Process 2020.